Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Gently stir in beans. Spoon half of the mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the onions. Spoon remaining bean mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are brown and crispy. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean Casserole(11)
Sort By :
Always a family hit!. Because my son doesn't like mushrooms I used cream of chicken. Still a winner. You would think the soy sauce would make it over salty but it doesn't. It best to use frozen or fresh beans that you have already cooked and than drain any liquid.
Always a family hit!. Because my son doesn't like mushrooms I used cream of chicken. Still a winner. You would think the soy sauce would make it over salty but it doesn't.
Good casserole, but seemed a little too soupy for me. Maybe next time I'll use less milk. I will make it agin though.
Always a crowd pleaser. Never change it.
Flavor was good, i used a large and small can og green beans drained. very soupy. next time i might add one more big can
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Green Bean Casserole Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes >