I've depended on this recipe since my college roommate shared it with me more than 25 years ago. People are always pleasantly surprised by the unusually combination of ingredients.—Elizabeth Andrews, Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash dried oregano
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over filling; seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Burger Pie in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p273
Reviews for Green Bean Burger Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review