Green Bean Bundles Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 bacon strips, partially cooked
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook the beans until crisp-tender. Wrap about 10 beans in each bacon strip; secure with a toothpick. Place on a foil-covered baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is done.
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add vinegar, sugar and salt; heat through. Remove bundles to a serving bowl or platter; pour sauce over and serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean Bundles
Sort By :
Beans & bacon were very good.
Delicious! A great chance of pace for serving in-season green beans.
I made these for lunch today and we loved them. I used turkey bacon instead of bacon and they were still very good.
Bacon and green beans sounds wonderful
I have tried this twice. After the reading the comments, I used butter flavor olive oil instead of butter and the used clarified butter which did not gel. both versions were great and had similar taste.