Green Bean Au Gratin Potato Bake Recipe
This colorful veggie casserole combines packaged au gratin potatoes with just three other kitchen staples. "I enjoy it most with ham," relates Terry Hayford of La Mesa, California.
- 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1. Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Stir in the beans, olives and pimientos. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 180 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 943mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Green Bean Au Gratin Potato Bake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC