Green Bean Au Gratin Potato Bake Recipe
This colorful veggie casserole combines packaged au gratin potatoes with just three other kitchen staples. "I enjoy it most with ham," relates Terry Hayford of La Mesa, California.
- 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Stir in the beans, olives and pimientos. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Potato Bake in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p39
Reviews for Green Bean Au Gratin Potato Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review