Green Bean 'n' Corn Bake Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean 'n' Corn Bake(2)
Sort By :
I used fat free celery soup. It was too juicy and the flovor was just ok. the green beans got lost(I may have stirred it too hard) and the corn disappeared in the liquid.
Very good...boyfriend loved it and wanted the recipe...sounds like he keeping the recipe longer than me.....hmmmm