- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), cubed
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, optional
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender, adding green beans during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Transfer potatoes and green beans to a large bowl; add onion and, if desired, mint. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean & Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2015
Reviews for Green Bean & Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2015
"I liked the green beans in this,since it made the starch and veggie together so no extra dishes to make. Ithought the dressing was tasty but this needed something to add a wow factor."