- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1-3/4 cups cubed English cucumber
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber and beans. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean & Balsamic Salad
Sort By :
have made something similar to this for years and this turned out well, especially the dressing. however, I would cook the beans a minute or so longer to add a little more tender to the crisp.
I've made this twice in the last week! Great way to use fresh veggies from the garden, and everybody loved it!
This has a great tangy flavor! Lil Man declared OMGoodness at his first bite. I think next time I'll add some small cubes of fresh mozzarella for a little something extra.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >