Green and White Salad
Broccoli, cauliflower and peas combine nicely in this crunchy salad from Sheila Weis of Marshfield, Wisconsin. The slightly sweet dressing and zesty bacon bits meld well with the veggies and make a delicious side dish for any meal.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash salt
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, peas, onion and bacon.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over
- vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 217 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.