Green 'n' Gold Veggies Recipe
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Stir in the corn, salt, sugar, celery salt and paprika. Drain beans; add to corn mixture. Cook and stir for 4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 177 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Green 'n' Gold Veggies
"This got "two thumbs up" from my family. Quick, easy, & tasty."