Green 'n' Gold Veggies Recipe
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Stir in the corn, salt, sugar, celery salt and paprika. Drain beans; add to corn mixture. Cook and stir for 4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 177 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Green 'n' Gold Veggies
"This got "two thumbs up" from my family. Quick, easy, & tasty."