This recipe started out as a salad, which I re-created after a trip to Greece. When my husband suggested I serve the mixture in phyllo cups, it became my most-requested appetizer!—Radelle Knappenberger, Oviedo, Florida
- 3/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, seeded peeled cucumber and seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, olives and vinaigrette. Spoon into tart shells, about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 45 tartlets.
Originally published as Greek Veggie Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p13
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Greek Veggie Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review