Greek Veggie Tartlets Recipe
- 3/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, seeded peeled cucumber and seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, olives and vinaigrette. Spoon into tart shells, about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 45 tartlets.
1 tartlet equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer