Greek Veggie Tartlets Recipe
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place shells on two 15x10x1-in. pans. Bake until lightly browned, 7-10 minutes. Cool completely.
- 2. Toss vegetables and olives with vinaigrette. To serve, spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each tart shell. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 45 tartlets.
1 tartlet: 43 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Greek Veggie Tartlets
"These little cups are perfect for any gathering. Put the filling together ahead of time and fill the cups right before the party. they disappeared so fast at my son's birthday i never even got one and I doubled the recipe!"
"Filling can be made ahead of time,and actually is better - gives it time to marinate the veggies. Drain before filling the tarts. I used Farmboy's Greek salad Dressing - excellent."
"I made this to bring to a gathering today and it was a sure hit. I was asked for the recipe which I sent of tonight. I will definately make it again."