Greek Veggie Tartlets Recipe
- 3/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, seeded peeled cucumber and seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, olives and vinaigrette. Spoon into tart shells, about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 45 tartlets.
1 each: 47 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Greek Veggie Tartlets
"These little cups are perfect for any gathering. Put the filling together ahead of time and fill the cups right before the party. they disappeared so fast at my son's birthday i never even got one and I doubled the recipe!"
"Filling can be made ahead of time,and actually is better - gives it time to marinate the veggies. Drain before filling the tarts. I used Farmboy's Greek salad Dressing - excellent."
"I made this to bring to a gathering today and it was a sure hit. I was asked for the recipe which I sent of tonight. I will definately make it again."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer