From Rena Kilaniotou of Belleville, New Jersey, this salad is great to serve right away or let the flavors blend overnight for added taste. Either way, these crunchy veggies with an easy homemade dressing are delicious!
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, green pepper, onions, olives and feta cheese. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Vegetable Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p21
Reviews for Greek Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review