Greek Turkey Pitas Recipe
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 pound cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 2 whole pita breads, warmed
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 slices red onion, halved
- 2 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 2 pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the turkey. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Spoon turkey mixture onto each pita; top with tomato, onion, olives, pepperoncini, lettuce and feta cheese. Fold in half. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pita equals 313 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 690 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Greek Turkey Pitas
"We love to have these during the summer months when it is just too hot to cook."