Greek Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 324 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 593mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Greek Turkey Burgers
"Very good!! Substituted greek seasoning for the salt, pepper, and oregano and topped them with my homemade tzatkiki.. Served with the grilled greek potato salad from this site. We will be having these on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing!"
"These were great! I didn't have greek vinaigrette so I substituted italian dressing. Turned out fantastic. Thanks :)"
"Very yummy.. we make over and over."