Greek Tuna Steaks
Grilled tuna marinated in a tasty Greek dressing. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 1/2 teaspoons ground oregano or 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme or 3/4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1-1/2 lb tuna steaks, about 3/4 inch thick, 4 pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1 fresh lemons, cut into wedges
- In small bowl, whisk oregano, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Massage mixture onto surface of tuna.
- Place tuna in baking dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least 15
- Coat grill pan with cooking spray and heat on grill over medium high.
- Place tuna on prepared pan and cook until preferred degrees of
- doneness, about 5 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 226 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 60 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 51 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 6-1/2 lean meat, 1/4 fat.