Greek Tossed Salad Recipe
Convenient items, including packaged greens and bottled dressing speed along the preparation of this salad. This pretty medley gets great Greek flavor from more feta cheese, sliced cucumber and ripe olives.—Vicki Smith, Okeechobee, Florida
- 5 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2/3 cup Greek vinaigrette or salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cucumber, tomato, cheese and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 235 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Greek Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC