Greek Tossed Salad Recipe
- 5 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2/3 cup Greek vinaigrette or salad dressing of your choice
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cucumber, tomato, cheese and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p14
Reviews for Greek Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review