Green, kidney and wax beans combine for a summer classic with a tasty twist. Thanks to some bold Mediterranean flavors, it’s not hard to close your eyes and imagine yourself on a Greek island. —Vivian Levine, Summerfield, FL
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup bottled Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Chill until serving and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Greek Three-Bean Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p54
Reviews for Greek Three-Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review