Greek Three-Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup bottled Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Chill until serving and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Greek Three-Bean Salad
"Super easy! Next time I will only use 1/2 cup dressing. My 4 year old enjoyed helping me make this."
"Really fresh for summer!"
"It was very good. Did not change a thing. I would usa less dressing."