Greek-Style Ribeye Steaks Recipe
Because our children are grown, I often cook for just my husband and me. When I want to serve something special, this is the entree I usually reach for. Seasonings, black olives and feta cheese give steak great flavor. —Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub onto both sides of steaks. In a large skillet, cook steaks in oil for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Sprinkle with lemon juice, cheese and olives. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Greek-Style Ribeye Steaks
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2012
"This is a yummy way to cook steak. We grilled it and put the goodies on top and it turned out good."
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2010
"Excellent flavor, made it as the recipe directs, but used buffalo steaks. Delicious, will definitely use this again!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC