Here's a flavorful Greek twist on an Italian classic. Hetti Williams from Rapid City, South Dakota says, "It’s an easy weekday meal that’s become one of our favorites. My husband and I enjoy it with garlic cheese toast."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/3 pound ground beef
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,
- for 10 minutes.
- Drain ravioli. Add the ravioli, spinach and olives to the beef
- mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 352 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,091 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.