Greek-Style Ravioli Recipe
- 12 frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/3 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add ravioli, spinach and olives; heat through, stirring gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 333 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 851mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Greek-Style Ravioli
"Wonderful taste and great use of typically frozen ravioli."
This is fantastic! So quick and easy to prepare. As suggested by two reviewers, I substituted the hamburger for Italian sausage and used Greek olives. I didn't have cheese ravioli, so I substituted Italian sausage ravioli. These are three of our favorite ingredients. This will go into my to-make-often file. "
"We tried this today and it was a huge success!! So tasty! We even substituted the beef for sausage and it was perfect! We look forward to making it again."
"This is very flavorful! My husband is very picky and he loves this recipe. We make it at least once a month.Thank you for the recipe!"