- 12 frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/3 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Drain ravioli. Add the ravioli, spinach and olives to the beef mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Greek-Style Ravioli
Sort By :
This is fantastic! So quick and easy to prepare. As suggested by two reviewers, I substituted the hamburger for Italian sausage and used Greek olives. I didn't have cheese ravioli, so I substituted Italian sausage ravioli. These are three of our favorite ingredients. This will go into my to-make-often file. "
"Loved it! Used black olives instead of Greek. Will definitely make again."
"We tried this today and it was a huge success!! So tasty! We even substituted the beef for sausage and it was perfect! We look forward to making it again."
"This is very flavorful! My husband is very picky and he loves this recipe. We make it at least once a month.Thank you for the recipe!"