- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub
- on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill burgers, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a
- thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 350 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 732 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.