Greek Stuffed Mini Potatoes Recipe
- 8 small red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled
- 16 marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 16 pitted Greek olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add oil, dill, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Cut avocado half into eight slices; halve crosswise. When cool enough to handle, scoop out 1 tablespoon pulp from each potato half (save for another use). Fill each half with avocado, artichoke, olive and cheese. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 stuffed potato half: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Greek Stuffed Mini Potatoes
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer