Greek Stuffed Mini Potatoes
I love this recipe because you can serve it warm or cold. I usually make it ahead and serve it chilled with a tzatziki sauce. —Dee Guelcher, Acworth, Georgia
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 8 small red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled
- 16 marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 16 pitted Greek olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add oil,
- dill, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased
- 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- Cut avocado half into eight slices; halve crosswise. When cool enough
- to handle, scoop out 1 tablespoon pulp from each potato half (save
- for another use). Fill each half with avocado, artichoke, olive and
- cheese. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer