Greek Spinach Pizza Recipe
Round out this pizza with a salad or fresh, vegetable relish tray. Sometimes, I serve a side of low-fat ranch dressing to dip the veggies and pizza crust into.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 1. In a small bowl, toss the spinach, oil and Italian seasoning. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Arrange spinach mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Place tomatoes on top; sprinkle with the cheeses, olives and onion.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC