- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- In a small bowl, toss the spinach, oil and Italian seasoning. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Arrange spinach mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Place tomatoes on top; sprinkle with the cheeses, olives and onion.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 slices.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Greek Spinach Pizza
Sort By :
Easy, light and full of fresh ingredients. I loved the feta cheese on top. Will make this recipe again very soon!
This is delightful! Thought I would miss the sauce, but didn't at all. I used Penzeys Tuscan Sunset Italian style seasoning. Canadian bacon is also very good on this pizza
This is the first time I made pizza @ home and I must say, I am VERY happy with this one, and will definitely try other pizza recipes similar in any taste of home magazine. I'm sold on this one!
This was super quick and really delicious. I was hesitant because it had no sauce, but the feta, tomato, and spinach really work well. I used whole wheat individual pizzas crust, rather than the regular crust, but I am sure it is good either way.
Well I loved it, BUT I lived the new Dominoes Pizza commercial out with my son who took one look at it and crumbled into a fit of tears and whining. "not that pizza, I want the other pizza, I want the good pizza"! So next time I better make 2, this one for me and husband, and another traditional style one for the kids!