Greek Spaghetti with Chicken Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to saucepan. Stir in the chicken, spinach, soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, green pepper, pimientos and lemon-pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 601 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Greek Spaghetti with Chicken
"The flavors in this recipe are outstanding and pretty impressive color with the green pepper and pimento we loved it."
"Delicious!! I gave it a 5."
"How can anything with 50 grams of carbohydrates in one serving be healthy?? As a diebetic, I find this rediculous!!"
"May not be in the healthy section but well worth it for a special treat."
"There is a lighter version, look to the left of the recipe where it says related recipes."
"It's not in the healthy section, it just says to try the Healty magazine above the recipe."
"Oops! No wonder - I opened the regular "version" not the "healthy" one. LOL :)"