Greek Spaghetti with Chicken Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to saucepan. Stir in the chicken, spinach, soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, green pepper, pimientos and lemon-pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Greek Spaghetti in Light & Tasty
Reviews for Greek Spaghetti with Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2014
"Delicious!! I gave it a 5."
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2012
"How can anything with 50 grams of carbohydrates in one serving be healthy?? As a diebetic, I find this rediculous!!"