Greek Side Salad Recipe
"This was my dad's favorite salad," writes Weda Mosellie of Phillipsburg, New Jersey. Fresh, crisp and flavorful, it's the perfect salad.
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 slice red onion, halved and separated
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 pitted Greek olives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, cilantro, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta and Parmesan cheeses. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 271 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 743mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Greek Side Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC