Greek Seasoning Recipe
Can't find Greek seasoning at the grocery store? Our Test Kitchen home economists came up with their own rendition of the ethnic blend.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
One serving (1/2 teaspoon) equals 2 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Greek Seasoning
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC