Greek Seasoning Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
1/2 teaspoon: 2 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Greek Seasoning
"This is a great seasoning mix. I used it to make a dressing for a Greek salad. Delicious!"