- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
Originally published as Greek Seasoning in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p63
Reviews for Greek Seasoning(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2010
This is a great seasoning mix. I used it to make a dressing for a Greek salad. Delicious!