Greek Salad with Orzo Recipe
- 4 quarts water
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup cut fresh green beans, cooked
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1. In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add orzo and cook for 5 minutes. Add beans; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until orzo and beans are tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, lemon juice and peel. Drain orzo and beans; rinse in cold water. Stir into tomato mixture. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4-5 servings.
3/4 cup: 311 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Greek Salad with Orzo
"I thought this was really good. I needed to add some salt, pepper and a little extra dressing."
"No good where is the greek style come on"