Greek Salad with Orzo Recipe
- 4 quarts water
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup cut fresh green beans, cooked
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1. In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add orzo and cook for 5 minutes. Add beans; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until orzo and beans are tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, lemon juice and peel. Drain orzo and beans; rinse in cold water. Stir into tomato mixture. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4-5 servings.
3/4 cup: 311 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Greek Salad with Orzo
"I thought this was really good. I needed to add some salt, pepper and a little extra dressing."
"No good where is the greek style come on"