Greek Salad and Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, cheese, olives and parsley. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
3/4 cup equals 426 calories, 34 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 499 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Greek Salad and Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.