Even if you or your family aren't garlic lovers, I encourage you to use the full measurement of garlic and oregano for the proper flavorings. I receive nothing but raves when I serve this salad.
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, cheese, olives and parsley. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p173