Greek Rice Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups julienned cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved ripe olives
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- 1. Combine the rice, turkey, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, vinegar and lemon-pepper. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 174 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 11g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 meat.
Reviews for Greek Rice Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.