I love cooking. My husband even had to build another room especially for the cookbooks I collected! No matter how many salad recipes I try, this is still at the top of my list.
Recommended: 25 Potluck Salads to Feed a Crowd
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups julienned cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved ripe olives
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- Combine the rice, turkey, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, vinegar and lemon-pepper. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Greek Rice Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Rice Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review