Looking to please picky little palates? One tester loved this simple skillet entree so much, she made it at home for her 2-year-old daughter, who said “Mmmmm!” after every bite. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil, divided
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, zucchini and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain ravioli; add to skillet. Stir in the marinara sauce, water and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, cheese, olives and 1 tablespoon basil. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Greek Ravioli Skillet in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p14
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Greek Ravioli Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review