Greek Ravioli Skillet
Looking to please picky little palates? One tester loved this simple skillet entree so much, she made it at home for her 2-year-old daughter, who said “Mmmmm!” after every bite. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil, divided
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook the beef, zucchini and onion over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain ravioli; add to skillet. Stir in the marinara sauce, water and
- pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5
- minutes. Add the tomatoes, cheese, olives and 1 tablespoon basil.
- Sprinkle with remaining basil. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 543 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 917 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 32 g protein.