- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil, divided
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, zucchini and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain ravioli; add to skillet. Stir in the marinara sauce, water and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, cheese, olives and 1 tablespoon basil. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Greek Ravioli Skillet
"This was really good. I happened to have all ingredients on hand and was looking for something different to make so gave this a try. It didn't disappoint and I would make it again."
"Wonderful blend of flavors"
"This was great and I used Ground Lamb instead of the ground beef. Turned out delicious!"
"I used bison instead of beef and black olives instead of Greek. I also browned the bison before adding the onion & zucchini. We all loved it."
"I thought this recipe was rather good. I did use tortellini instead of ravioli and fried my hamburger separately until it was almost browned, then added my onions and zucchini. I added a bit of salt, but I think all the flavors rounded out quite well."