Greek Pork Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-3/4 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 flour tortilla (6 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil, mustard, 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic and oregano; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, salt, dill and remaining garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare the grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- Grill tenderloin, uncovered, over direct medium-high for 2-3 minutes on each side. Place meat over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil; place on grill for 1-2 minutes on each side or until warmed. Slice tenderloin into strips; place on tortillas. Top each with 3 tablespoons yogurt sauce and 1 tablespoon green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Greek Pork Wraps
Sort By :
My husband and I love these. They have a really authentic taste to them and taste amazing.
Coupon for $1 off of any fresh pork product. Use it before it disappears!!! http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/09/hurry-1-off-any-fresh-pork-facebook-coupon.html
This is by far, in my top 5 favorite recipes of all time! Love it!