“My in-laws taught me a lot about cooking, so any time I come across a great new recipe, I enjoy making it for them," says Geri Lipczynski of Oak Lawn, Illinois. "These tasty grilled chops always get rave reviews.”
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Pork Chops in Healthy Cooking April/May 2008, p19
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Greek Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review