- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Greek Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I mixed up all the ingredients exactly as recipe states except that I only had 1 ½ lbs of pork tenderloin pieces cut 1 " thick. I pushed them down into a ziplock bag with the marinade in it and was not able to grill the meat until 2 days later. It was EXCELLENT. Hubby loved it and said "if you want to fix this every night it's ok with me". I would next time cut the salt back to maybe ¾ of a teaspoon (instead of 1 t) and I would cut the lemon back to 3 teaspoons (instead of 4). Maybe because I marinated it longer than stated it was just a tad too much lemon and salt. I WILL DEFINETLY make this again and I will let it marinate for 2 days as well. Thanks for the recipe TH"
"Yes, it tastes like steak!!! It's a keeper!"
"Best pork chops EVER!!!~ Theresa"
"PS. With a recipe like this, who needs to go to a restaurant! :)"