Greek Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop equals 193 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Greek Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.