Greek Pizzas Recipe
- 2 whole pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 4 tomato slices, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place pita breads on a baking sheet. Brush each with 1/4 teaspoon oil. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn pitas over; brush with remaining oil. Broil 1-2 minutes longer.
- 2. In a microwave-safe dish, microwave spinach on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until wilted; drain well. Stir in onion and dill.
- 3. Top the pitas with tomatoes, spinach mixture and cheeses. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Bake at 450° for 7-9 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 295 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Greek Pizzas
"easy, quick and tasty!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.