Greek Pizzas for Two Recipe
- 1 Italian herb flatbread wrap
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- Dash each dried oregano, dried basil and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place wrap on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 each: 295 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1062mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Greek Pizzas for Two
"we'll definitely keep make this a staple meal in our house - fast, healthy and delicious. I used wheat flatbread because i couldn't find the Italian and instead of greek vinaigrette i brushed olive oil on the dough and sprinkled it with garlic salt which was amazing."
"I made this pizza for my bridge group. Everyone asked for the recipe!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.