Greek Pizzas for Two
This great family meal idea is fast, fresh and packed with the mouthwatering Mediterranean flavors of artichokes, feta cheese, Greek olives and herbs on a crispy flatbread crust.
Cathi Schuett - Omaha, NE
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 Italian herb flatbread wrap
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- Dash each dried oregano, dried basil and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place wrap on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette.
- Layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 pita equals 295 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,062 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot