This great family meal idea is fast, fresh and packed with the mouthwatering Mediterranean flavors of artichokes, feta cheese, Greek olives and herbs on a crispy flatbread crust. Cathi Schuett - Omaha, NE
- 1 Italian herb flatbread wrap
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- Dash each dried oregano, dried basil and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place wrap on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Greek Pizzas for Two in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Greek Pizzas for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review