Greek Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with pesto. Top with tomatoes, artichokes, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 pieces.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Greek Pizza
Sort By :
"This was totally awesome. I made this for lunch, and my husband took it with him to work. He came home and said it was really good. He doesn't usually spontaneously give me a thumbs up on a recipe, but he did this one. I didn't have whole wheat pizza crust so I used focaccia. I also added fresh mushrooms and roasted red bell pepper. Umm. It was so good."