Greek Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with pesto. Top with tomatoes, artichokes, cheese and olives.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 pieces.
2 pieces equals 206 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Greek Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.