“Every year my sisters and I have a “Sister's Day” which includes a special lunch. This fast and easy pizza is one of our favorites. Served with a garden salad this makes a light and nutritious meal.” -Deborah Prevost of Barnet, Vermont
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with pesto. Top with tomatoes, artichokes, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 pieces.
Originally published as Mediterranean Pizza in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p39
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Greek Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review